Please follow the below steps if Google Chrome is not detecting the Primary camera:
1. Open the Control panel and then go to the Device Manager >> Then click on Imaging Devices
2. There must be 2 Integrated Cameras. For the first one, right-click and disable it.
3. Then try and check whether Google Chrome is detecting the camera.
4. If not, then go back to Device manager, and disable the second "Integrated Camera" and enable the first one again.
5. Try to login to the test platform and check whether Google Chrome is detecting the primary camera this time.