1. macOS users
Use the Finder app to delete the older version of Proctortrack.
1. Locate the app in the Finder.
2. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window
Or use Spotlight (in the screenshot below) or click Command (⌘) + R to launch Spotlight search.
Type “Proctortrack” to find the app and then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app or trying to launch the app in Spotlight. This would take you the exact location of the Proctortrack app.
3. Drag the app to the Trash icon on the Dock,
Or, select the app and on the top menu bar choose File > Move to Trash
Or, right-click on the app file and click on Move to Bin.
4. If you're asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of the administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
5. To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Now, login to your test account and download the latest version of the Proctortrack from the Download page and launch that app file.
2. Windows Users:
Here's how to uninstall any program in Windows 10, even if you don't know what kind of app it is.
1. Open the Start menu.
3. Click System on the Settings menu.
4. Select Apps & Features from the left pane.
A list of all installed apps appears in the right pane.
5. Select Proctortrack app to uninstall.
6. Click the Uninstall button that appears. If it is greyed out, this is a system app you cannot remove.
7. Click the Uninstall pop-up button to confirm.
Once you have uninstalled the app, you can download the latest app by selecting the test from Proctortrack student dashboard or the test list page and then navigating to the app download page.
Once the download is complete run the app.