For AVG antivirus software:
- Right-click the AVG icon in the system tray next to the clock.
- Click "Temporarily disable AVG protection".
- Choose how long you want the protection to be disabled and whether to disable the firewall as well, and then click "OK".
You can also disable AVG from the "Advanced settings":
- Open the AVG Program.
- On the "Options" menu, click "Advanced settings".
- Select "Temporarily disable AVG protection" in the menu on the left side.
- Click the "Temporarily disable AVG protection" button.
5. Choose how long you want the protection to be disabled and whether to disable the Firewall as well, and then click "OK".
for more details please follow the steps in the link: https://www.getavast.net/how-to/disable-avg
FOR McAfee ANTIVIRUS:
- Double-click the McAfee icon in the System Tray. This is located in the lower-right corner of the desktop. The icon looks like an "M" in a red shield.
- Click "Real-Time Scanning". This button is located at the top of the window, underneath the green banner. By default, it will say "On".
- Disable Real-Time Scanning. When you click the button, you will be given the option to disable the real-time scanning.
- Set how long you want it disabled.
Please follow the link for more details: https://m.wikihow.com/Disable-McAfee
FOR PANDA ANTIVIRUS:
- Click "Antivirus" in the main window of the program.
- On the left-hand side of the window, make sure the "Known viruses" option is selected.
- If you want to enable the protection against known threats, set the control to the "ON" position. ...
- Click "OK".
FOR AVAST ANTIVIRUS:
- Click the small triangle on your Windows task-bar to open the notification area.
- Click "Avast shields control".
- After selecting the option, you will be prompted to confirm the operation.
Please follow the link for more details: https://www.getavast.net/how-to/disable-turn-off
FOR NORTON ANTIVIRUS:
- Click the small triangle on your Windows task-bar to open the notification area. Right-click the Norton Antivirus icon for a list of options related to the security suite.
- Click "Disable Smart Firewall" to temporarily shut down the firewall.
Please follow the link for more details: https://www.wikihow.com/Turn-Off-Norton-Antivirus
- Open Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015.
- At the bottom of the main application window, click "Settings".
- If the application is password-protected, in the "Settings" window enter the password and select the "Save password for current session" check box. Click "Continue".
- In the "Settings" window, go to the "General section and turn off the button(move the button to the left side) in "Protection" section in the right frame.
Please follow the link for more details: https://support.kaspersky.com/13949
FOR WEBROOT ANTIVIRUS:
- Locate the SecureAnywhere icon in your system tray.
- Right-click the system tray icon and select "Shut down Protection".
- A prompt confirming whether you want to shut down appears. Click "Yes".
- Depending on your settings, you may have to complete a CAPTCHA for confirmation as well.
Please follow the link for more details: https://answers.webroot.com/Webroot/ukp.aspx?pid=17&vw=1&app=vw&solutionid=1006
FOR TREND MICRO INTERNET SECURITY:
- Double click on the Trend Micro icon in the system tray.
- Click on "Virus & Spyware Controls".
- Click on the "ON" button. Protection Against Viruses & Spyware should now be turned off.
- To turn the firewall off, click on "Personal Firewall Controls".
- Click on the "ON" button. Personal Firewall should now be turned off.
Please follow the link for more details: https://www.examsoft.com/dotnet/faqs/guides/TrendMicro.html