- Click the "Menu" button and select the "Option".
- Click on "Privacy And Security".
- To allow cookies, make sure that the Check-Box for "Cookies" is unchecked.
- Close the page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
For the Previous Version Of Firefox:
- Click the Menu button and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Set "Firefox will" to "Use custom settings for history".
- Check the "Accept cookies from sites" checkbox to enable cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
- If you are troubleshooting problems with cookies, make sure "Accept third-party cookies" is also not set to "Never". For more information, see Disable third-party cookies in Firefox to stop some types of tracking by advertisers.
- Choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored:
- Keep until: they expire: Each cookie will be removed when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the site that sent the cookie.
- Keep until: I close Firefox: The cookies that are stored on your computer will be removed when Firefox is closed.
- Keep until: ask me every time: Displays an alert every time a website tries to send a cookie, and asks you whether or not you want to store it.
Click "OK" to close the "Options" window .