During proctoring sessions, Proctortrack monitors:
- The video feed from your webcam.
- Eye movements.
- Audio levels in your environment.
- Hardware devices connected to your computer.
- The names of any applications or processes running on your system.
- Whatever is visible on your screen.
- The identity of the individual taking the exam (this is checked continuously).
Proctortrack does not:
- Monitor your web browsing history.
- View or read personal files on your computer.
- The Level 4 ProctorLive AI has a person watching sessions live as instructed by the University/Organization
- For al the other Levels your professor reviews them at a later date.