If the window did not appear, click on cancel and retry once again.
2. Click Share. If the share button remains disabled, ensure that you have clicked on the thumbnail of your screen first. Once screen sharing has started you should see the following message at the bottom of your screen “Testing.verificient.com is sharing your screen”.
3. Once you've clicked on ‘Share’ the Start Proctoring Button will be enabled. Please click on the ‘Start Proctoring’ button. Your exam will open in a new tab
1. Click on 3 vertical dots at top right corner of Chrome Browser.
2. Go for More Tools >> Extensions
3. Search for ProctorTrack Plugin
4. Click on "Details"
5. Scroll down and allow or disallow "Allow access to all URLs" option.
6. Refresh Start Proctoring page and try again.