How to Update DNS for Windows and MAC Operating System
Modified on: Fri, May 6, 2022 at 1:00 PM
Please change your DNS settings with the below steps.
- Go to the Apple menu and select “System Preferences”
Choose the “Network” control panel, select your network interface from the left side (“Wi-Fi” or "currently connected network”), then click the “Advanced” button in the lower right corner of the Network window
Click on the [+] plus button
Set the DNS as 22.214.171.124.
Click again on the [+] plus button
Set one more as 126.96.36.199
When finished making changes to the DNS settings, click on the “OK” button. Now click on “Apply” for the DNS changes to take effect and close out of System Preferences as usual.
- Open the network and internet settings.
- Click on the change adaptor option.
- Right-click on “Wi-Fi” or "currently connected network "and go to properties.
- Select internet protocol version 4 (IPV4) and click on properties
- Select the DNS server addresses radio button and enter the below DNS address.
- Preferred DNS server 188.8.131.52 Alternate DNS server 184.108.40.206
- When finished making changes to the DNS settings, click on the “OK” button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.