How to Update DNS for Windows and MAC Operating System
Modified on: Wed, Nov 9, 2022 at 1:04 PM
Please change your DNS settings with the below steps.
- Click on Apple logo and select “System Preferences”
Choose the “Network” control panel, select your network interface from the left side (“Wi-Fi” or "currently connected network”), then click the “Advanced” button in the lower right corner of the Network window.
Select the DNS tab.
Click on the [+] plus button (below the left box)
Set the DNS as 188.8.131.52.
Click again on the [+] plus button
Set one more as 184.108.40.206
When finished making changes to the DNS settings, click on the “OK” button. Now click on “Apply” for the DNS changes to take effect and close out of System Preferences as usual.
- Open the network and internet settings.
- Click on the change adaptor option.
- Right-click on “Wi-Fi” or "currently connected network "and go to properties.
- Select internet protocol version 4 (IPV4) and click on properties
- Select the DNS server addresses radio button and enter the below DNS address.
- Preferred DNS server 220.127.116.11 Alternate DNS server 18.104.22.168
- When finished making changes to the DNS settings, click on the “OK” button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.