Please follow the steps to clear browsing history for chrome browser
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
In other browsers
If you use Safari, Firefox, or another browser, check its support site for instructions.
What happens when you clear cookies and cached data
1. Some settings on sites get deleted. For example, if you were signed in, you’ll need to sign in again.
2. If you turn sync on in Chrome, you’ll stay signed into the Google Account you’re syncing to in order to delete your data across all your devices.
3. Some sites can seem slower because content, like images, needs to load again.
How cache and cookies work
1. Cookies are files created by sites you visit. They make your online experience easier by saving browsing data.
2. The cache remembers parts of pages, like images, to help them open faster during your next visit.