1. On your computer, open Google Chrome Browser.
2. click on the three-dot ( Vertical Ellipsis) located at the upper-right corner.
3. Go to “Help” in the menu and select “About Google Chrome” from the help sub-menu.
4. As you click, a new window opens up. It displays a message “Checking for the updates” with a spinning wheel.
5. After finishing the download, you are asked to relaunch the Google Chrome browser in order to install the updates.
6. As you relaunch Google Chrome, the update gets installed. Your browser will now run on the latest version.
- In case, the system is already updated, it displays a message “Google Chrome is up to date” which is followed by the version number.