How do I disable my VPN in Windows.
Modified on: Sun, Jan 1, 2023 at 9:20 AM
1. Using the build-in VPN connection on Windows 10
- Launch the Settings app in Windows
- Click the Network & Internet button.
- Select the VPN category in the left-hand menu
- On the right, select the VPN connection you want to disable
- Click Disconnect if you want to disconnect or Remove if you want to delete it.
2. Using a third-party VPN software
- Launch your VPN client.
- Check if you’re connected to any server.
- Click on the Power button to disable the connection.
- Close the VPN interface.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.