Minimum System Requirements
- Learners will receive an email when they are registered to the Onboarding test by Humber.
- Learners to login to URL: https://ca-testing.veriﬁcient.com using the credentials in the email and change their password after ﬁrst login.
- The Onboarding is a sample quiz with 10 True/ false questions to understand the system better and to:
- a. Download the Proctortrack app on the desktop and the mobile (app store).
- b. Submit the baseline proﬁle with Face & ID scan using the desktop app.
- c. On the QR code step, opening the Proctortrack mobile app, pairing the session by scanning the QR code, and completing the room scan.
- d. Completing the sample quiz and submitting the quiz.
- e. End the proctoring, by clicking “End” on the desktop app and the mobile app to upload the proctoring data.
- Incase the Onboarding is failed due to any reason, the learners will receive an email and asked to complete the Onboarding again.
- A learner needs to have a passed Onboarding status/proﬁle in order to attempt the actual exam. The Onboarding status is visible in the learner’s account.
- Learners to receive a registration notiﬁcation email when Humber registers them to the actual exam.
- Learners will also receive an email once the actual exam is scheduled and the proctor is assigned.
- Schedule, Reschedule, and Cancel schedule buttons will be inactive for the learners.
- The learners will start the test at the scheduled time or within 30 minutes after the scheduled time.
- Learners will follow the same process to begin monitoring for the actual exam as they did during the Onboarding.
- Learners to login to their account, click “Conﬁrmed” and then “Go To Test” for their actual exam. Launch the Proctortrack app and complete the scans.
- Pair the phone app using the QR code and complete the room scan, which will be approved by a live proctor.
- Once the room scan is approved, learners are required to place the mobile phone camera as required by the instructions in the mobile app.
- Learners will then redirected to the login page on the Humber platform and are required to conﬁrm to the live proctor after they log in.
- The live proctor will unlock the exam once the learner has logged in.
- Once the exam is unlocked, the learner can proceed and attempt the exam.
- After the exam is completed, learners are required to end the proctoring on desktop and phone app and let the app complete the data upload.
- That it!, the learner has completed a live proctoring exam with Proctortrack.
Simple 5-Step Process
- Create a baseline proﬁle: attempt an Onboarding quiz.
- Test-taker will receive an email once the exam is scheduled for them.
- Sync the Proctortrack desktop & phone app and submit the scans.
- Login and start the attempt once the exam is unlocked.
- Submit the exam and End the Proctoring on Desktop App & Mobile App.
Confidential © 2013-2020 Verificient Technologies Inc.