Minimum System Requirements for Mac and PC Devices-
Additional Requirements for Mac OS and Windows OS-
|Plug-ins||Java Script Enabled & Third-Party Cookies Enabled|
|Camera Resolution||800 X 600 resolution or better|
Cable Modem, DSL or better (900 kbps download,
900 kbps upload)
|Internet Speed Check||Click Here to check your speed|
Simple 5-Step Process
- Create a baseline proﬁle: attempt an Onboarding quiz.
- Schedule the live proctoring quiz and begin the quiz on conﬁrmed time.
- Sync the Proctortrack desktop & phone app and submit the scans.
- Start the quiz using the Access code/Exam password.
- Submit the quiz and End the Proctoring on Desktop App and Mobile App
Why attempt the Onboarding Quiz
- To create a baseline proﬁle (face and ID scans).
- To verify/check computer hardware compatibility with Proctortrack and troubleshoot any issues during the Onboarding.
- To get accustomed to the Proctortrack system and understand the steps in the process.
Steps to attempt Onboarding Quiz
- Log in to your Canvas student account.
- Click on the relevant course on the right under ‘My Courses’
- Click on the Proctortrack link from the left menu bar.
- Click on the ‘Go to Test’ button for the Onboarding quiz.
- Understand and agree to the guidelines.
- Download and run the Proctortrack app.
- Complete the Face and ID scans.
- Attempt the Sample quiz (non-graded) for practice.
Once submitted, click the ‘End’ button to end the proctoring session
- Click on ‘Go To Test’ button for the Onboarding Exam and understand the guidelines.
2. Download and run the Proctortrack app and check the box to conﬁrm the agreement with provided policies and guidelines.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the Face and ID scans
4. The blue border around the screen shows that the proctoring is on. Launch and complete the sample test.
5. The ‘Access Code/Quiz Password’ is displayed on the top right corner on the blue border of the Proctortrack App. Enter the Code in the required input box and click on ‘Start Quiz’ to proceed.
6. Sometimes the Access Code/Password is hidden for the few tests/assessments. The Exam Password window will pop-up or click on the Password icon present on the top border.
7. Now click the ‘COPY’ button on the ‘Exam Password’ page
8. The password is generated. Paste the password in the provided input box. Right and paste or use the shortcut keys (CTRL+V on Windows or command+V on Mac ).
9. Attempt this sample onboarding quiz. After the test, it’s important to remember to click ‘Submit Quiz’.
10. Once the onboarding test is submitted, click on the ‘END’ button on the top border of the Proctortrack app.
11. Check the box to conﬁrm the upload and click on the END button
12. The Onboarding exam will begin to upload do not quit the app.
13. Click 'QUIT APP' to save the application for use with later tests/assessments, or click 'Uninstall' to remove Proctortrack from the current machine.
Schedule & begin a Live proctoring quiz
1. Click on the ‘Schedule’ button for the Exam with Live Proctoring
2. Select the date and time, click on ‘Schedule a session’ button to conﬁrm and then click ‘Ok’.
3. You may reschedule or cancel the exam by clicking on the ‘Requested" button.
4. Once the scheduling is conﬁrmed, you will be able to see the button change to ‘Conﬁrmed’. Click on ‘Conﬁrmed’ and then on ‘Go To Test’ once it becomes active at the scheduled time.
Sync the Proctortrack Desktop & Phone app
5. Go through the guidelines, as before.
6. Launch the Proctortrack app when prompted on the download page and complete the System check.
7. This is the Automated Face Scan. Please align your face in the outlined area to begin the scan automatically for identity veriﬁcation.
8. Once Veriﬁcation is Successful, it will proceed to the next step
9. The test-taker gets 3 attempts to complete the veriﬁcation. On failing the 3rd time, a security code is sent via email to the test-taker to proceed.
10.This step is to connect the Mobile App to continue with the Room scan and monitoring
11. Phone App: Download the Proctortrack app from the Apple App store or Google play store. Launch the app and follow the instructions
12. Scan the QR code displayed on the desktop app using the mobile app
13. Once the Phone app is connected, follow the on-screen instructions for the two-step room-scan.
14. Once the Room scan is complete, the Mobile App will provide instructions on how to place the mobile phone on the desk to continue with the proctoring/monitoring and the test. Please follow the instructions and ensure that you are visible on the display when the front selﬁe camera is active. Position your phone as shown in the example below. Once done, get back to the Desktop app and click on ‘Take me to the Next Page’, to proceed to your exam.
15. Proctoring has now a blue border will be placed around the screen as a reminder that Proctortrack is now in session.
16. The ‘Access Code/Quiz Password’ is displayed on the top right corner on the blue border of the Proctortrack App. Enter the Code in the required input box and click on ‘Start Quiz’ to proceed.
17. Sometimes the Access Code/Password is hidden, and the Exam Password window will pop-up or click on the Password icon present on the top border.
18. Now click the ‘COPY’ button on the ‘Exam Password’ page
19. The password is generated. Paste the password in the provided input box. Right and paste or use the shortcut keys (CTRL+V on Windows or command+V on Mac ). Click on the ‘Start Quiz’ button to begin the quiz.
20. The Test has now begun. Please attempt the test as you normally would in a testing centre environment. The Live Proctor shall contact in case of any issues or test based requirements via the chat window on the bottom-left of the screen. You may click ‘Hide’ button on the video window if it is a hindrance or disturbance on the screen.
21. At any point if the mobile app quits or there is an issue with the mobile app. To continue with the session, click on the QR code button on the top border of the desktop app, and then scan the QR code again using the Proctortrack mobile app. Click on ‘Return to Exam’ to continue.
22. Once the test is complete, remember to submit the test
Submit quiz and End Proctoring
23. Once you submit the test, click the 'End' button on the top-right corner to end the proctoring manually.
24. Check the box to conﬁrm the upload and click on the END button.
25. Remember to end the monitoring/proctoring on the mobile app.
26. The Actual exam will begin to upload do not quit the app.
27. . The test attempt is now complete. Click 'QUIT APP' to save the application for use with later tests/assessments, or click 'Uninstall' to remove Proctortrack from the current machine