Taking The Quiz With Proctortrack App:
1. Click on Login to get to the login screen.
2. Please enter the username and password-and click on Login.
3. Select the desired course.
4. Click on Proctortrack Dashboard.
5. This is the Proctortrack Dashboard for the students. On the top, you have the Onboarding status. The Actual tests cannotbe attempted unless the Onboarding profile is approved. Onboarding profile can be created by attempting the Onboarding test.The Onboarding test is a sample test.Every Test-taker needs to have an approved Onboarding Profile, before attempting any actual Tests.
6. On the Proctortrack Student Dashboard, you have the list of test below. Click on the Go to Test button for the test youwould like to attempt. Here we will first attempt the Onboarding test .The Process for attempting the actual tests is the same as the Onboarding test.
7. (a)Read through the guidelines under the How it Works tab on the top, to further understand the steps required. Click the Next button to scroll through the steps.
(b) Scroll down to go through the Let’s Get Started section, General guidelines section to understand the guidelines for a proper testing environment and generic exam guidelines.
(c) After getting familiar with all the guidelines, check the box (at the bottom) labelled I have read, understand and will adhere to the required environment guidelines. Click Go To Next Step.
8. (a) Click on Download Proctortrack to download the app. Once the app is downloaded open it. If the App was downloaded during any previous exams/tests, the download page will detect the downloaded app and bring forward a pop-up window to click on Open Proctortrack to launch the application.
(b) Open the Proctortrack.zip (MAC) or Proctortrack.exe (Windows) file from the download bar at the bottom.
1. After Launching the proctortrack app, you will be redirected to the “Agreement to Policies”. Please read the agreement policies by clicking on “more details”.
2. Once you complete with the Agreement to Policies, click on “I agree to the terms and conditions”.
3. Once the Proctortrack App is launched, a System Check will run to verify that the system is ready.
4. Make sure to fill the frame before clicking “Scan”. After that, follow the on-screen prompts.
5. If dissatisfied with the scans, click “No” to take the scan again. Otherwise, click “Yes” to proceed.
6. (a)For the ID scan, please go through the instructions for a valid photo ID scan and click “Next.”
(b). Make sure to fit the ID within the frame and hold it steady so that it’s clear.
7. Make sure to fit the ID(Driver’s License or Student ID),within the frame and hold it steady so that it's clear. Click“No”if not satisfied with the scan. You can re-scan the id as many times as needed or click “Yes” to proceed.
8. You can also click on “Zoom” to check if the Name and Face is bright and clear in the ID.
9. Go through the Exam Guidelines “NOT ALLOWED” and “ALLOWED”.
10. Once you go through the Exam Guidelines, Click on “I AGREE, LET’S BEGIN”.
11. Proctoring has now begun.A blue border will be placed around the screen as a reminder that Proctortrack is now in session. Moodle will be brought to the forefront of the screen.
(a) You need to click on the Password button present on the top right corner .
(b) Now click the ‘COPY’ button on the ‘Exam Password’ page.
(c) The password is generated, please follow the steps given in the ‘Ready to proceed!’ message box. CTRL+V is used for Windows.
(d) Similarly for MAC you get the below message. Command+V is used for MAC to paste the password.
12. Click on Attempt quiz now.
13. Once the password is entered, click on "Submit".
14. (a) Take the exam as per the exam guidelines. Once completed, click on the Finish attempt.
(b) Click on Submit all and finish to submit the exam.
(c) Click on the Submit all and finish to confirm submission.
15. Once the exam is submitted, click on END to end the proctoring and upload the data.
16. Check the box next to "Yes, I have completed and submitted my test" then, click "END".
17. The session data will be automatically uploaded to Proctortrack.
18. The test session is complete! Either button seen here will close Proctortrack. Proctortrack will have to be run before each proctoring-enabled test.Click “QUIT APP” to save the application for use with later tests, or click “Uninstall” to remove Proctortrack from the current machine.Keep in mind that an opportunity to download Proctortrack will be given before each proctoring-enabled test.