Taking an Exam with Proctortrack
1: Please log in to your eCollege account with credentials provided by your school.
2: Please select your course from the Homepage.
3: Select the Test that you are supposed to attempt from the left hand side menu.
4: You get the "How it works" Page. Scroll down. Click Go to Next Step button.
5: Read through the Let's Get Started page, then CHECK the agreement box, and click “Go To Next Step”
6: Once you click on “Go to Next Step”, you are forwarded to the “Download” page. If the app is already downloaded, it should run automatically. If the app is not downloaded then click on the download link to download the app and run it.
2. Make sure to fill the frame before clicking “Scan” to scan your face. After that, follow the on-screen prompts.
3. If dissatisfied with the scans, click “Re-Scan” (1) to rewrite the them by taking new ones. Otherwise, click “Confirm” (2) to move on.
4. For the ID scan, hold a valid photo ID up to the camera and click “Scan”.
5. Make sure to fit the ID within the frame and hold it steady so that it’s clear. Click “Re-Scan” (1) as many times as needed if the scanned image is not legible or check the tick box and click “Confirm” (2) to proceed.
6. For the knuckle scan, choose “Left or Right Hand”, hold the back of either hand up to the webcam and try to fit it within the frame. Click “Scan”.
7. Once the scan is complete, click “Re-Scan” (1) if the scan is too blurry. Otherwise, click “Confirm” (2) to complete the identification process.
8. Check the box labeled “I agree to the terms and conditions” (1) to proceed to the next step.
9. Click on “Begin Proctoring”.
10: Once you click on BEGIN PROCTORING, there appears a blue proctoring border around the screen indicating that you are being monitored. Enter the the Password/access code displayed on the Top right corner of your page as shown below and Click on Begin Exam.
11: Take the test as you would normally, once completed, click “Submit for Grading” within eCollege. Then click on END button to end the proctoring.
12 : Check the box next to “Yes, I have completed and submitted my exam.” . Finally, click “End Proctoring”.
You’ll get the below screen which shows, the test being uploaded to the corresponding server.
13: You have completed your quiz session, click “Close Window” or “Uninstall Application.”
Note: If you have requested to skip proctoring and your instructor has given you an access code to take the quiz you can skip the verification process and go straight to the quiz. To do so, click Quizzes from the panel on the left. Instead of clicking “Click Here”, click the test name. Then click the “Take the Quiz” button. Enter your access code. Click “Submit”. Now you can take your test without proctoring.