Table of Contents
What is Proctortrack
Proctortrack is the automatic remote proctoring solution your institution has selected for use during online exams. More information about Proctortrack’s privacy policies and technologies used can be found on our website.
How does it work?
The following guide will assist you, the student, in going through the process of taking a proctored exam with Proctortrack. Remember if you ever had any additional questions, you can call 1 (844) 753-2020 or go to www.proctortrack.com/support for additional information and live chat.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Verificient support:
What do I need to take an exam using Proctortrack?
1: Operating System-> MAC: macOS Sierra 10.12 or higher, PC: Windows 7, 8 or higher
2: Processor/RAM-> MAC: Intel / AMD Processor, 4 GB RAM, PC: Dual-core 2.4 Ghz CPU, 4 GB RAM or better
3: Browser-> Mozilla Firefox v20.0 or Higher Google Chrome v25.0 or higher
*edX recommends Google Chrome for taking exams with Proctortrack*
5: Web-Cam Resolution-> 800x600 or better (and a working Microphone)
6: Internet Connection-> Cable Modem, DSL or better (300 kbps download, 250 kbps upload)
Note: Proctortrack does not support Linux, Virtual Machines, Chromebooks, iPads, Tablets, Android Mobile devices and computers or networks with firewall restrictions.
Taking an Exam with Proctortrack
1.Click at Login URL provided to you in test invitation email & Enter the credentials and Click Sign-in
2. Click at View Test
3. Click at Expand All to view the section details or Click at Start Test to start with the hiring exam.
4. Click at Aptitude (Subsection) or Click at Start Test to start with the exam.
5. Click at Continue to my Proctored exam to start with the exam.
6. Click at Start System Check to start with the Proctortrack app installation & hardware check
7. A new tab will be launched, where you have Click on Download Proctortrack to download the application
8. After download is completed, Click on Open to install the application.
9. Post installation Proctortrack application will launched and starts connecting with portal.
10. Application will be connected to the portal & It will show Connection successful.
11. Click on the Checkbox to give the consent. Afterwards, Click on the tab START SYSTEM CHECK
12. Please cross-check the correct Webcam and Microphone is connected. Afterwards, Click on CONFIRM.
13. Please Click on Close, if Unauthorized Applications are Detected by Proctortrack.
14. Please perform Facial Scan. “Face should fit within the frame, 3 seconds for forward, left & right.”
15. Please scan your Govt. Approved or College ID for the exam. Click on “YES”, if scans is clearly visible.
16. Please read through the EXAM GUIDELINES & Click on “I AGREE, LET’S BEGIN”
17.Please click on the ARROW “>>” to hide the gray bar. DO NOT CLICK ON “END” TAB END will end the exam
18. Please click on the “Start Exam” to start your proctored hiring exam.
19. TOGGLE between “Previous” & “Next” to view the questions
20. Please select your response from options provided & Click on “SUBMIT” to submit your responses.
21. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE PRE- REQUISITE SECTION TO ACCESS OTHER SUB-SECTION.
Click on “Go to Prerequisite Section” to get re-directed to the pre-requisite section
22. Once you complete the Prerequisite section. You can access the other subsection. Click at “I am ready to start this timed sub-section” to start with Mathematics subsection.
23. After completion of the test. Click on “End My Exam” to end all the sub-sections.
24. Click at “Yes, submit my timed exam” to submit & end all sub-section one by one
25. At last, Click on “Yes, end my proctored exam” to give the “FINAL END” to the exam.
26. Proctortrack application will upload the data. After data is uploaded is completed, Click at “QUIT APP”